Hitman Music Productions are honoured to have been presented with awards through the years from various industry bodies.
Some of the awards include:
- Loerie Awards – Carling Black Label, Telkom, Volkswagen, Vodacom
- International Music Awards – Nedbank
- 15 Gold Discs for production of various artists
- 1995 Rugby World Cup opening and closing ceremonies – Music Director & Composer
- SA Olympic Bid – Music Director & Composer
- Current DSTV “All you’ve ever wanted” campaign – Co-composer & co-producer
- Various M-NET SuperSport logos & SABC programme logos (e.g. A Word or 2)
- Vodacom4U campaign “Seize the Moment, Seize the Day” track – The first advertising track to become a Top 10 radio hit in South Africa. Co-composer, Producer, Arranger and Musician.
- CBS Survivor™ Africa (Kenya) – Musical Co-ordinator